- When should I book my cake?
- Wedding availability fills quickly so it is encouraged to book your cake as soon as you know your wedding date. A minimum of 1 month notice is required but 4-6 months is recommended if possible.
- Can I taste cakes first?
- Yes! In person consultations are open again. They are by appointment only. The schedule will be posted as it becomes available.
- Do you deliver and set up wedding cakes?
- Yes! Save yourself the worry on your big day and let us deliver and set up your cake. This includes fresh flower placement if desired. A cutting guide and a small box to save your top tier are included when we set up your cake. Delivery fees start at $40 and are available on our pricing page.
- Delivery is required for cakes larger than 2 tiers
- Orders that require delivery and set up are only available for Saturday and Sundays
- Can I have multiple flavors?
- Each tier can be a different flavor. Mix and match cake flavors and fillings to create your perfect combination.
- Is a deposit required to book?
- Yes. Your cake and date are not reserved until a non refundable retainer has been paid. This is a non-refundable except in certain cases which are explained in the contract. Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to your event. Retainer is $100.
Allergies and Dietary Restrictions
- We would love to work with you to create a cake that fits your dietary needs.
- All our cakes are available Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten or Dairy Free. *additional charge may apply
- While can also accommodate most allergies there is a risk of cross contamination so in the case of severe allergies we recommend using a specialty bakery as we are not a certified allergen free bakery.